WPML WordPress plugin makes it easy to create a website in multiple languages with just one WordPress installation. You can choose which languages to use, and then start translating your content.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
WPML comes with many different language versions, so you can easily create your own versions of the language. You can also use the language editor to add your own translations.
Posts and pages are just the beginning with WPML. You can translate custom post types, custom fields, widgets, menus, images, taxonomy, and media – even text in your site’s admin – using this plugin.
Benefits of WPML Plugin
- With WPML, you can translate pages, posts, custom types, taxonomy, menus, and even the theme’s text.
- Every WordPress plugin that uses the API can be translated into multiple languages.
- We are here to help you get your websites delivered on time, no matter what language they are written in.
Why you Need WPML WordPress CMS Multilingual Plugin
- Automatic and Human Translation: With Google Translate, you can automatically translate your entire website into other languages with high accuracy. Then, you can use DeepL to review and edit only the parts of your website that you need.
- High-Quality Professional Translations: WPML can connect to an integrated translation service or you can assign translations jobs to your translators.
- Translation Management: You can choose what to translate on a dashboard, and who will translate it to the target languages.
- Glossary and Translation Memory: Tell WPML what terms you want to display in your translations, and it will make sure they appear in the correct language on your site.
Since WPML is based on WordPress, it can automatically translate content using popular plugins and themes. This means that your content will be translated correctly, regardless of the plugin or theme you are using.
The team work with other authors to make sure that your multilingual website is easy to build. You can check our directory of compatible plugins and themes to see if we’ve tested them on your site.